Survive the night
How to receive rewards
Sign into your account on bloodhunt.com
Log into your Twitch Account
Link your Steam account
Link your Playstation account
anything you may desire
- What is a Twitch drop?
Twitch drops are in-game items you can earn by watching Bloodhunt streams that have been enabled for drop campaigns.
- Where do I find the streams that are enabled for Twitch drops?
You can always see active drop campaigns here. (https://www.twitch.tv/drops/campaigns)
- How do I earn the reward?
By fulfilling the campaign requirements, you will be able to claim the drop either in the twitch chat or in the drop inventory. (https://www.twitch.tv/drops/inventory)
- How do I check my progress for the drop I am trying to earn?
You can track the progress in the drop inventory. (https://www.twitch.tv/drops/inventory)
- How long does it take to receive the in-game item that I have earned?
It can take up to 24 hours from when you have pressed the claim button.
- How can I be selected as a Twitch streamer for drops to be enabled on my channel?
To enable drops on your channel, you need to go to your dashboard, then click on the Viewer Rewards section then Drops section. There you can turn Drops on. Then when we have drops open for everyone, you will get them automatically.
- I did not get my drop what do I do?
If you have not gotten your item within 72 hours, contact our support (https://support.sharkmob.com/hc/en-us/requests/new)
Join the hunt
Join the Bloodhunt
A persistent Internet connection, Sharkmob, Playstation and Steam accounts are required. Age restrictions apply. Includes in-game purchases.