Are you ready to put your intellect to the test and win exciting prizes? Join the Omnis Challenge and experience a mind-bending ARG that will push your skill limits with a series of tasks.
As a Nosferatu in the Primogen of Prague, Omnis has a vast knowledge of digital subterfuge, hacking, and spying. They have used their expertise to create a series of puzzles that will test the members of the Bloodhunt community.
The contest offers a chance to win some fabulous prizes that will make any vampire's heart race with excitement. The list of prizes includes:
- 1st spot: Omnis statue, Xtrfy Bloodhunt keyboard, Gamer Advantage glasses, 3,000 tokens, in-game banner & icon
- 2nd spot: Xtrfy Bloodhunt keyboard, Gamer Advantage glasses, 1,000 tokens, in-game banner & icon
- 3rd spot: Xtrfy Bloodhunt keyboard, Gamer Advantage glasses, 500 tokens, in-game banner & icon
- 4th spot: Xtrfy Bloodhunt keyboard, Gamer Advantage glasses, 300 tokens, in-game banner & icon
- 5th spot: Xtrfy Bloodhunt keyboard, Gamer Advantage glasses, 300 tokens, in-game banner & icon
Also, everyone in the community will win the in-game banner & icon after the task has been completed. Whether they participated or not. These two items will then be redeemable with a code in the announcement of the final winners.
To participate, you will need to figure out Omnis' location in Prague to access the ZIP file with the contest's next step. Whatever the password is, it should be written in lowercase and without special characters.
To help you along, the article includes an image of Omnis standing at a location in Prague. Can you use your detective skills to figure out where Omnis is standing and access the next step?
The Omnis Challenge is open to all who are up for the task. Feel free to help one another out! Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to showcase your knowledge and win big.
Omnis are intrigued to see if there are any potential candidates up to the task who can pass their chain of puzzles. Do YOU have what it takes to emerge victorious?
We shall see.